Click below on the tutorial name to view the associated tutorial (either video or PDF).
Youtube Video Tutorials
- Remote access with Fotobounce Viewer – How to setup Fotobounce for remote access of your photos. Note – this will also work for setting up Fotobounce Mobile.
- Working with Facebook – Description of the interaction between Fotobounce and Facebook.
- Working with Flickr – Description of the interaction between Fotobounce and Flickr.
- Working with Twitter – Tutorial for sending photos via your Twitter account.
- Tagging Faces – Description of the ways to tag faces in Fotobounce.
- Working with People – Description of the ways to define people in Fotobounce.
- Moving Libraries – Shows how to move a library between systems.
- Working with Libraries – Description of the ways to create and change libraries.
- Importing and Exporting – Description of ways to import and export photos.
- Private Sharing – Highlights of private sharing feature.
- Installation – Description of the installation process.
- Initial Setup of Fotobounce – Description of the first steps to take with after installation.
- Private Photo Sharing – Using the Fotobounce private network photo sharing feature.
- Private Photo Sharing – Step by step instructions for setting up private sharing network (PDF).
- Organizing Photos – Description of the ways to organize photos in Fotobounce.
- Working with Groups – Description of the ways to define groups in Fotobounce.
Don’t forget our Tips & Techniques section for best practices for using Fotobounce: Click here for Tips.