If you still have questions after browsing this site, feel free to contact us via this form:
Is Fotobounce a web-based application?
Not yet, but before the end of the year we will be launching a web-based version of Fotobounce. Fotobounce is a desktop application that runs on Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista, and Apple OSX 10.5 or newer. Fotobounce maintains your privacy and full control over your photos. We can also deliver a faster and richer experience by running on your local system. You can also have secure access to your photos via the Fotobounce Mobile website or the Fotobounce Viewer product on another desktop or from your Apple or Android mobile device.
How do you share photos in Fotobounce?
Fotobounce allows you to share photos directly with peers, or with major social networks.
- Connect with peers as fellow “Bouncers” via the Sharing menu
- Share full resolution images with all friends directly including all associated people tags
- Upload your photos to Facebook with all of your tagging information
- Upload your photos to Google Web Albums
- Upload your photos to Flickr
- View your photos remotely via the Fotobounce Viewer from a mobile device such as Android, iPhone, iPad or Playbook, or use the Fotobounce Mobile website.
How do you handle my social network login information?
Your login credentials are never stored within Fotobounce. An authenticated login token is stored locally on your Fotobounce desktop computer enabling subsequent logins to Facebook, Google+ or whatever your favorite network is. And we do use SSL (encrypted) connections to transfer data between Facebook or other networks and Fotobounce.
Will you support Linux?
We did release a beta version of Fotobounce on Linux. We received no feedback from users so we have dropped support. Linux users will be able to run the web-based version of Fotobounce when it is available later this year.
How can I can have more discussion about Fotobounce?
Check out our Forum or feel free to email us: info [at] fotobounce.com.